Thursday, September 06, 2012

We Give Thanks To You, Lord God All-Powerful. You Are The One Who Is And Who Always Was.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 29; Ezekiel 30; Ezekiel 31; Ezekiel 32; Revelation 11

We Give Thanks 

To You, Lord God All-Powerful.

You Are The One Who Is And Who Always Was.

Scripture

Revelation 11

17b…“We give thanks to you, Lord God All-Powerful.
    You are the one who is and who always was.


Observation

We can count on God and what He has promised us. I may promise someone something and even though I should keep my promise to that person it may slip my mind, or I may knowingly not fulfill my commitment. 

But when the LORD God All-Powerful says something we can count on His keeping is commitment to us and we can give thanks for His faithfulness!  

 Application

I will strive to keep my promises and my commitments to those around me. 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be faithful like You. I can count on You. You are All-Powerful and You always keep Your Word. Thank You for keeping Your Word. Thank You that I can trust in You totally with every detail of my life!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: