Friday, September 14, 2012

“Then I Saw Heaven Open. There Before Me Was A White Horse. The Rider On The Horse Was Called Faithful And True…”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 36; Ezekiel 37; Psalm 110; Revelation 19

“Then I Saw Heaven Open.

There Before Me Was A White Horse.

The Rider On The Horse Was Called Faithful And True…”

Scripture

Revelation 19

11 Then I saw heaven open. There before me was a white horse. The rider on the horse was called Faithful and True, because he is right in his judging and in making war. 12 His eyes were like burning fire. He had many crowns on his head. A name was written on him, but he was the only one who knew its meaning. 13 He was dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and he was called the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following the rider on the white horse. They were also riding white horses. They were dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 A sharp sword came out of the rider’s mouth, a sword that he would use to defeat the nations. And he will rule the nations with a rod of iron. He will crush the grapes in the winepress of the terrible anger of God All-Powerful.
 
16 On his robe and on his leg was written this name:

king of kings and lord of lords

Observation

The next time the people on this earth see Jesus this is Who they will see! He will come, as Conqueror, leading Heaven’s Armies and He will totally destroy all that are not on His team!

He is coming soon!

Whose team are you on?

If you need to switch teams now is the time!


Application

I will continue to try to get people to switch over to the winning team! How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that Jesus is coming soon. I pray for family members that are still on the losing team. I pray that their hearts would be turned towards You. I pray that they would trust You as their Lord and Savior. I pray that they would finish this life on the winning team. I don’t want any of them to go to Hell. Open their spiritual eyes so they can see. Help them understand Your love for them. Don’t let them die and spend an eternity separated from You and separated from Kathy and I.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: