Tuesday, September 18, 2012

For Nothing Will Be Impossible For God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 45; Ezekiel 46; Luke 1 

For Nothing

Will Be Impossible

For God.

Scripture

Luke 1 

37 For nothing will be impossible for God.”

Observation

Someone has said that “nothing” is a big zero with the rim knocked off! There is absolutely “nothing” impossible for our God. 

You and I can’t say that can we? There are lots of “impossibles” in our lives! So many things that we face that are totally impossible for us: health issues, financial issues, relationship issues, etc. All of these things can be overwhelming to us! You are probably thinking of something right now that seems “impossible”. 

Mary and her cousin Elizabeth both realized that their God just like our God is a God that takes the “im” out of “impossible” and with Him nothing is impossible!

So what are you facing? What seems impossible to you right now? If something comes to your mind may I suggest that you take this verse and pray it back to God letting Him know that you know that He can take care of your impossible situation!

Application

I will cast all my burdens (all my impossibles) on God because He cares for me.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those that are facing impossible situations today. I pray that they will put their faith and their trust in You. I know that with You nothing is impossible. I pray for my friends in Cuba, Joel and Neicey. I pray that You heal Neicey and take away the cancer that is attacking her body. I pray that You give Joel strength to take care of his wife. Nothing is impossible for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: