Monday, September 10, 2012

The Faithful Love Of The LORD Never Ends! His Mercies Never Cease. Great Is His Faithfulness; His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Lamentations 3; Lamentations 4; Lamentations 5; Revelation 15

The Faithful Love Of The LORD Never Ends!

His Mercies Never Cease.  Great Is His Faithfulness;

His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.

Scripture

Lamentations 3

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.


23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.


24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
    therefore, I will hope in him!”

25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
    to those who search for him.


26 So it is good to wait quietly
    for salvation from the Lord.


27 And it is good for people to submit at an early age
    to the yoke of his discipline:

Observation

Jeremiah has a great word for us this morning! It is a great way to start out your Monday, a great way to start out your workweek! Hope you take time to let this passage sink in!

It is a reminder to us all that our God is a God that starts all over with us fresh and new every morning!

This passage reminds us that we serve a God that’s faithful love never runs out! He has mercy for us no matter how bad we mess up and His mercies begin fresh every morning. 

I don’t know about you but I need a passage like Jeremiah 3:22-27 on Monday!

Application

The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your faithful love never ends! Your mercies never cease. Great is Your faithfulness; Your mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “You are my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in You!” You Lord are good to those who depend on You, to those who search for You.  So it is good to wait quietly for salvation that comes from You. And it is good for people to submit at an early age to the yoke of Your discipline.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: