Monday, September 17, 2012

Jesus Is The One Who Says That All Of This Is True. Now He Says, “Yes, I Am Coming Soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 42; Ezekiel 43; Ezekiel 44; Revelation 22

Jesus Is The One Who Says That All Of This Is True.

Now He Says, “Yes, I Am Coming Soon.”

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

Scripture

Revelation 22

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to tell you these things for the churches. I am the descendant from the family of David. I am the bright morning star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Everyone who hears this should also say, “Come!” All who are thirsty may come; they can have the water of life as a free gift if they want it.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds anything to these, God will give that person the plagues written about in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away that person’s share of the tree of life and of the holy city, which are written about in this book.

20 Jesus is the one who says that all of this is true. Now he says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all people.

Observation

Life, especially Mondays, can be pretty brutal! Sundays for most pastors are spiritual highs and Mondays (not sure why) can sometimes be extreme emotional lows! And I didn’t even preach yesterday. Pastor Bruce preached 3 services!

Yesterday was definitely a spiritual high at Christ Fellowship Church! Our people did an outstanding job at serving and worship was excellent. We had so many guests that joined us for the delicious BBQ after both of our later worship services. My thanks to Kevin Crofton, his company, and his hard working team! It was definitely a spiritual high! 

By Sunday evening I was sensing a slight emotional low and this morning I am in total agreement with the words of Jesus as He ends the book of Revelation with these words, “Yes, I am coming soon.” 

And I really agree with the writer of the book of Revelation, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!”

Application

I will get over this little emotional low by serving God’s people at Mission Tampa in just a few minutes! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Jesus is my bright morning star! He is my reason to live out this day in victory. He will give me strength to serve. He is worthy of worship! I pray for my children today. I pray that they would have a desire to walk with You. Draw them close to You. 

Give our lead team Your strength. Give them Your wisdom. Make their plans successful!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: