Friday, September 07, 2012

“The Victory And The Power And The Kingdom Of Our God And The Authority Of His Messiah Have Now Come.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 25; 2 Chronicles 36; Jeremiah 40; Jeremiah 41; Revelation 12

“The Victory And The Power And The Kingdom

Of Our God

And The Authority Of His Messiah Have Now Come.”

Scripture

Revelation 12

10b “…The victory and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Messiah have now come.”

Observation

Don’t go walking around with your head down and with that defeated look on your face! Victory has already come! We are winners! So don’t go around living life like a loser! God doesn’t get any glory from our lives when we act like “losers”. 

So – get that head up and live like you are a child of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!

Satan has been defeated by the blood sacrifice of the Lamb. It looks like his team is winning, but it is an illusion! He has already been defeated by the blood sacrifice of the Lamb. The Messiah has come! 

The Apostle Paul realized that he was on the winning team (even though he was sitting in a prison at the time he wrote to the church in Philippi) when he said in Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”

Jesus reminded us that we are victors when He said in John 16:33 “I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world." 

Application

I know that in this world I am going to experience difficulties, but today I am going to take heart because Jesus Christ has conquered the world. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is easy to look at our circumstances and forget that we are on the winning team. Keep reminding me that I can do all things through faith in Your Son. Don’t let me forget that I am on the winning team. Help me to bring You glory with my life. Don’t let me let You down. Help me to finish well. I know that in this world I am going to experience difficulties, but I am going to take heart because I know Jesus has conquered the world. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: