Thursday, July 11, 2013

And He Will Be Called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace. Of The Greatness Of His Government And Peace There Will Be No End.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 8; Isaiah 9; Isaiah 10; Hebrews 8

And He Will Be Called 

Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace.

Of The Greatness Of His Government And Peace There Will Be No End. 

Scripture

Isaiah 9

For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.


Observation

When I read the newspaper and see all the evil that takes place in one day in my neighborhood and all around the world, I say, “Come Lord Jesus, Come!” I read in the newspaper this morning about a 7 Eleven store clerk losing his life and the young men that stabbed him took nothing more than lottery tickets. No real motive – just very evil!

One day we will live under the reign of the King of Kings and the LORD of Lords and there will be peace without end.

    "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

 Things will not get better until Jesus Christ returns and sets up and establishes His Reign on this earth! Come Lord Jesus! Come!  

Application

I will read and focus on the Good News found in God’s Word. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I could be discouraged if all I had to read was the daily newspaper, but You have given me Your Word. Your Word is full of Good News. It is full of Your promises. We can see that in the end we win. We can see that the victory is ours. You have given us Your Word so that we can have peace in a world that is full of trouble. Thank You for giving us Your Word. I do not need to be discouraged. I do not need to be afraid. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: