Saturday, July 13, 2013

And Let Us Consider How We May Spur One Another Toward Love And Good Deeds


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 15; Isaiah 16; Isaiah 17; Isaiah 18; Hebrews 10

And Let Us Consider

How We May Spur One Another

Toward Love And Good Deeds

Scripture

Hebrews 10

24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. NIV

Observation

I like this translation too, 

24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. 25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.

What can you and I do to motivate someone else towards love and good works? It is what we are called to do! How can we spur them on? Everybody needs encouragement! 

The writer of Hebrews says that you and I are called to be encouragers!

Who comes to your mind right now? Think about how you are going to encourage them!

Application

I will encourage someone today. I will spur them on! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that life is not all about me! Life is all about helping all of those that surround me. Give me ways to be an encourager to the people around me. It is too easy to focus on myself. Thank You for allowing me to wake up this morning to be able to live out this day. Help me to use it to encourage someone else in his or her spiritual walk. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: