Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Give Thanks To The LORD, For He Is Good!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 63; Isaiah 64; Psalm 107; John 2

Give Thanks

To The LORD,

For He Is Good!

Scripture

Psalm 107

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
    His faithful love endures forever.


Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!
    Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.


43 Those who are wise will take all this to heart;
    they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord.


Observation

Three things from Psalm 107 to think about this morning. 

1.      We are to give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love never runs out!
2.      If we have been redeemed by the LORD then you and I need to let other people know it!
3.      We should look back on our lives and see how the LORD has faithfully taken care of us. 

Application

I will give thanks to the LORD today. I will share with those around me the Good News of His salvation. I will think about all the ways the LORD has taken care of me in the past.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I give thanks to You for are good! Your faithful love endures forever. Help me share about Your love with those around me today. Thank You for always taking care of me. You have always provided for me. I am so blessed!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: