Friday, July 26, 2013

Give All Your Worries And Cares To God, For He Cares About You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 46; Isaiah 47; Isaiah 48; Isaiah 49; 1 Peter 5

Give

All Your Worries And Cares To God,

For He Cares About You. 

Scripture

1 Peter 5

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Observation

We all have plenty to worry about! What has dominated your thought life lately? 

Did anything keep you up last night? Does any worry come to your mind right now?

If it is not finances, relationships, work, lack of work, aging parents, kids, or grandkids, then maybe it is your health. Or maybe it is ALL of the above!

God says to give it ALL to Him.

Lets do it!

Application

Every time I catch myself worrying today I am going to stop and pray and give that worry to God. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that both worry and fear show that we lack faith in You. Help me not to worry about anything. Help me to pray about everything. I want Your peace that You promise to all who put our faith and trust in You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: