Monday, July 29, 2013

Let All That I Am Praise The LORD, With My Whole Heart, I Will Praise His Holy Name.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 57; Isaiah 58; Isaiah 59; Psalm 103; 2 Peter 3

Let All That I Am Praise The LORD,

With My Whole Heart,

I Will Praise His Holy Name. 

Scripture

Psalm 103

Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    may I never forget the good things he does for me.
He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.
He redeems me from death
    and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!


Observation

Psalm 103 … What a great way to start off a Monday! Let all that I am praise the LORD! Wow! I will do just that! He fills my life with good things! He redeems me from death! He forgives my sins. He heals all my diseases! He crowns me with love and tender mercies. I will never forget the good things that he does for me! Let all that I am praise the LORD.

Application

On this Monday I will let all that I am praise the LORD. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, with all that I am I praise You. With my whole heart, I praise Your holy name. Lord, You are compassionate and merciful. You are slow to get angry. You are filled with unfailing love. For Your unfailing love towards me is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. You have removed my sins as far from me as the east is from the west. You are my Mighty God. With my whole heart I will give You praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: