Sunday, July 21, 2013

“…The Earnest Prayer Of A Righteous Person Has Great Power And Produces Wonderful Results.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 18; 2 Kings 19; 2 Chronicles 32; James 5

“…The Earnest Prayer Of A Righteous Person 

Has Great Power

And Produces Wonderful Results.”

Scripture

James 5

16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Observation

When you and I are in a right relationship with our LORD our prayers are powerful and produce wonderful results. I don’t know about you but this verse encourages me to pray. It also encourages me to keep my life close to the LORD.

God said it. Our prayers are powerful.

Who needs you to pray for them?

Application

I will pray for people today knowing that my prayers are powerful and my prayers can produce wonderful results.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You don’t have to even hear us when we pray. You don’t have to respond either, but You do. It is because of Your Goodness and because of who You are that gives us confidence when we pray.

    And we are sure of this, that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. [15] And if we really know he is listening when we talk to him and make our requests, then we can be sure that he will answer us. 1 John 5:14-15

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: