Thursday, July 18, 2013

LORD, Be Gracious To Us; We Long For You. Be Our Strength Every Morning, …


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 32; Isaiah 33; Isaiah 34; Isaiah 35; James 2

LORD, Be Gracious To Us;

We Long For You.

Be Our Strength Every Morning, …

Scripture

Isaiah 33

Lord, be gracious to us;
    we long for you.
Be our strength every morning,
    our salvation in time of distress.


Observation

I don’t know about you, but this verse really hit home this morning! God has been and always will be very gracious to me!

LORD, be my strength every morning! LORD, be my Savior in times of trouble!
Because the LORD is my Shepherd I have everything I need! Psalm 23

 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. Exodus 15:2

In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. 2 Samuel 22:30

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1

And now, in my old age, don’t set me aside. Don’t abandon me when my strength is failing. Psalm 71:9

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. Psalm 73:26

As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. Psalm 138:3

 If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. Psalm 139:9-10

Application

I will do a search through the Bible on the word “strength”!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my health my fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but You remain the strength of my heart; You are mine forever. You are my Strength every morning, my Savior in times of trouble. As soon as I pray, You answer me; You encourage me by giving me strength.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: