Friday, July 19, 2013

“Be Still , And Know That I Am God! I Will Be Honored By Every Nation. I Will Be Honored Throughout The World.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 17; 2 Chronicles 28; Psalm 46; James 3

“Be Still , And Know That I Am God!

I Will Be Honored By Every Nation.

I Will Be Honored Throughout The World.”

Scripture

Psalm 46

10 “Be still, and know that I am God!
    I will be honored by every nation.
    I will be honored throughout the world.”


11 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us;
    the God of Israel is our fortress. 


Observation

This passage made me think of Crystal Snow. Crystal Snow is getting ready to go to Peru to work with tribes in the Amazon jungle.

“Be still, and know that I am God!
I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.”

Reminds me of the Great Commission,

    Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20 NLT

Crystal, our prayers are with you as you to take seriously and live out the Great Commission.  

Application

I will pray for and support Crystal Snow as she goes to do mission work in Peru. 

Would you be willing to do the same? 

Contact me or contact Crystal Snow directly to find out how to support her as she goes to the Amazon. A small monthly gift from many of you is all that she would need to be able to stay on the mission field.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Crystal Snow. I pray that You would provide everything that she needs to be able to stay on the mission field. I pray that You protect her. I ask that You give her the ability to learn the language or languages that she will need where she is going to serve. Send others to help her and her team. I pray that You give them their hearts’ desires. I pray that You answer their prayers. And I pray that You make their plans successful. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/


No comments: