Friday, July 12, 2013

I Will Trust Him And Not Be Afraid The LORD GOD Is My Strength And My Song; He Has Given Me Victory.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 11; Isaiah 12; Isaiah 13; Isaiah 14; Hebrews 9

I Will Trust Him And Not Be Afraid

The LORD GOD Is My Strength And My Song;

He Has Given Me Victory.

Scripture

Isaiah 12

See, God has come to save me.
    I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.”


Observation

What are you afraid of?

Where do you find strength for this week’s challenges?

I agree with Isaiah when he says, “See, God has come to save me. I will trust in Him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.

Application

I will find my strength in the LORD GOD. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, when I deal with fear I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. You are my strength and You are my song. You have given me victory.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: