Tuesday, July 02, 2013

May The LORD Cause You To Flourish, Both You And Your Children.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 4; Isaiah 5; Psalm 115; Psalm 116; Jude 1

May The LORD

Cause You To Flourish,

Both You And Your Children.

Scripture

Psalm 115

14 May the Lord cause you to flourish,
    both you and your children.

 
15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.


Observation

 Blessings are so important in scripture! God loves it when we pray blessings on the people we love. If fact, He even tells us to bless those that hate us!

I don’t know about you but there is nothing I want more in life than to see my children and my grand children flourish! I want to see them walking close to the Lord. I know that if they love the Lord their God with all their hearts, with all their minds, and with all their souls then they will live blessed lives. And if they choose to disregard the Lord then they will not get to enjoy the lives that God intended for them to live.

Application

 So I pray that God will bless them. I pray that God will draw them close to Him. I pray that they will flourish.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today for my children. I ask you to bless them and bless our grandchildren. Turn their hearts towards You today. Help them to live the lives that they were intended to live. I want them to flourish! May the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless them. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: