Sunday, July 07, 2013

My Health May Fail, And My Spirit May Grow Weak, But God Remains The Strength Of My Heart; He Is Mine Forever.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Hosea 10; Hosea 11; Hosea 12; Psalm 73; Hebrews 4

My Health May Fail, And My Spirit May Grow Weak,

But God Remains The Strength Of My Heart;

He Is Mine Forever. 

Scripture

Psalm 73

26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
    but God remains the strength of my heart;
    he is mine forever.

Observation

My health will fail … but …God remains the strength of my heart! Can you say that? Do you have that kind of relationship with God? You can!

Today 10 people followed the Lord in believer’s baptism at our beach baptism and BBQ at Ft. Desoto Park! It was exciting to watch!

While we were baptizing a lady named Millie came and joined our group. She asked our church to pray for her. She has 3 aneurysms in the brain. She is a Christian. We prayed as a church asking God to heal her body!

God is the strength of her heart!

I praise God for the turn out today at the beach for the baptisms and the BBQ and fellowship! It is so exciting to see what God is doing at Christ Fellowship!

Application

I will continue to pray for Millie until we hear that those aneurysms are under control or gone.

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that my health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but You remain the strength of my heart; You are mine forever! How good it is to be near You! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.    

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: