Monday, July 08, 2013

I Will Refuse To Look At Anything Vile And Vulgar.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Hosea 13; Hosea 14; Psalm 100; Psalm 101; Psalm 102; Hebrews 5

I Will

Refuse To Look At 

Anything Vile And Vulgar.

Scripture

Psalm 101

I will refuse to look at
    anything vile and vulgar.

Observation

I am not strong enough to watch television and watch every show that is on. Neither are you!
You and I need to make the decision not to look at anything vile and vulgar. It could be in a magazine, on the Internet, on television, or walking down the street. You have to make the decision ahead of time – how about making that decision right now? 

King David said that he would not look at anything vile and vulgar. He also said in verse 4 of Psalm 101, “I will reject perverse ideas and stay away from every evil.”

 Would you make those same commitments today? I am. 

Application

I will refuse to look at anything vile or vulgar. I will reject perverse ideas and I will stay away from evil.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will sing of your love and justice. I will praise you with songs.
I will be careful to live a blameless life—when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home. I will refuse to look at anything vile and vulgar. I hate all who deal crookedly; I will have nothing to do with them. I will reject perverse ideas and stay away from every evil.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: