Thursday, August 01, 2013

He Must Become Greater And Greater, And I Must Become Less And Less.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 65; Isaiah 66; Psalm 62; John 3

He Must Become

Greater And Greater,

And I Must Become Less And Less. 

Scripture

John 3

30 He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.

Observation

Your greatest problem is not with someone else. Your greatest problem and my greatest problem is with me, myself, and I.

You and I have an “I” problem!

We are self centered and we tend to think that the earth and everyone on it revolves around us. It doesn’t. Life is not about ME.

We need to have the attitude that John the Baptist had when he said, “He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.

    “and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.”Matthew 6:33

Application

I will try to think more about the Kingdom of God today and less about myself.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, let all that I am wait quietly before You, for my hope is in You. You alone are my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honor come from You alone. You are my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. Power, O God, belongs to You; unfailing love, O Lord, is Yours. Psalm 62:5-7,12

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: