Wednesday, August 07, 2013

We Know That God Doesn’t Listen To Sinners, But He Is Ready To Hear Those Who Worship Him And Do His Will.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zephaniah 1; Zephaniah 2; Zephaniah 3; John 9

We Know 

That God Doesn’t Listen To Sinners,

But He Is Ready To Hear Those Who Worship Him And Do His Will.

Scripture

John 9

31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.

Observation

This statement came out of the blind man’s mouth after being healed by Jesus! It is so true. God is ready to hear us when we worship Him and seek to do His will.
Is He hearing you and me today? 

Application

 I know that God will hear me today as I worship Him and I seek to do His will.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I echo what the blind man said to Jesus after he was healed,  “Yes, Lord, I believe!” I will trust and follow You today and I will worship You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: