Thursday, August 15, 2013

And This Is The Way To Have Eternal Life – To Know You, The Only True God, And Jesus Christ


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 18; Jeremiah 19; Jeremiah 20; Psalm 93; John 17

And This Is The Way To Have Eternal Life –

To Know You,

The Only True God, And Jesus Christ

Scripture

John 17

And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

Observation

Unless you and I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ we can never experience Eternal Life. Do you know Him? Have you ever surrendered your life to Him and asked Him to be your Lord and Savior?

I have a personal relationship with Christ because a man took the time to invite me to his Bible Study over and over again until I finally went. I am so glad that he didn’t give up on me.

Who do we need to invite to church this week? Who needs a personal relationship with Christ?

Application

I will invite someone this week to join me for Bible Study and worship this Sunday.

How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, put on my heart someone to invite to Church for worship and Bible Study and/or bring someone into my life that needs to know You as Lord and Savior.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: