Friday, August 23, 2013

O Sovereign LORD! You Made The Heavens And Earth By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm. Nothing Is Too Hard For You!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 31; Jeremiah 32; 1 John 4

O Sovereign LORD!

You Made The Heavens And Earth By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm.

Nothing Is Too Hard For You!

Scripture

Jeremiah 32

17 “O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!

27 “I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me? Therefore …”

Observation

As the Babylonians were getting ready to storm in and destroy Jerusalem Jeremiah was told to purchase a piece of property from one of his family members. God was showing Jeremiah and the Hebrew nation that He would restore them after He disciplined them. A remnant would be saved and they would return to possess the land once again.

For us this passage can be a reminder that God is for us. He is All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for Him.

No matter what you and I are facing today if we are Christ Followers then we can depend on God’s Strong Right Arm!

The “Therefore” in verse 27 means that God can handle anything that comes into our lives!

Application

I will declare today that Nothing is too hard for my God!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I believe that absolutely nothing is too hard for You. I am in the Palm of Your Hand. I am under the shade of Your Protection. I am blessed. I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength. Help us as we work today at church. I pray that You provide the laborers needed to get this job done. Thank You for giving me the health to help today. You are a Mighty and an Awesome God. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: