Monday, August 19, 2013

Until The Time Came To Fulfill His Dreams, The LORD Tested Joseph’s Character.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 45; Jeremiah 46; Jeremiah 47; Psalm 105; John 21 

Until The Time Came 

To Fulfill His Dreams,

The LORD Tested Joseph’s Character.

Scripture

Psalm 105

19 Until the time came to fulfill his dreams,
    the Lord tested Joseph’s character.

Observation

 Have you ever thought about why things happen to you?

 It could very well be that every crisis you and I experience is a character adjustment. Joseph spent much of his life having his character tested. 

When Joseph was young he had dreams of what he would be. Then he had years and years of extremely difficult situations and yet through all of them he still remained faithful to his God. And finally his dreams became reality!

Do you have some difficult people at work, at home, or at church? They are your spiritual sandpaper. God uses them to work on your character. Difficult people shape us. Dealing with them helps us to be more like Jesus. 

You will always have them. 

Do you have dreams that have not been fulfilled? Think of the life of Joseph! Remain faithful!

Application

I will look at my life today from Your perspective God. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that nothing comes into my life that has not been filtered through You first. I know that every challenge, every crisis, every difficult person is brought into my life to work on my character. Help me as faithful to You as Joseph was. Help me to keep my focus on You. Give me the ability to see the big picture. Somehow Joseph understood that everything that happened to him was part of Your plan for those around him. Thank You for blessing me so much. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: