Sunday, August 18, 2013

“Don’t Be Faithless Any Longer, BELIEVE!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 26; Jeremiah 35; Jeremiah 36; John 20

“Don’t Be 

Faithless Any Longer,

BELIEVE!”

Scripture

John 20

27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don’t be faithless any longer. Believe!”

28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.

29 Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

Observation

Sometimes we need a reminder that the Christian life is all about living on Faith! It is not a blind faith. It is faith in Jesus Christ. Faith in the One Who came back to Life and lives today.

Every part of our lives is to be lived out in faith.

    So, you see, it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Thomas had a real problem believing that Jesus Christ could come back from the dead. He said to the other disciples, “I will have to put my finger in the nail holes in His hands and I will have to put my hand in the wound in Jesus’ side.” Jesus told Thomas to do just that!

It is impossible for you and me to please God without faith. What are you believing God for today? Healing … Finances … Relationship … Our God is able to meet every one of our needs if we will just put Him first in our lives!

Application

I am trusting God to heal one of our friends. 
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that without faith it is impossible to please You. Give me the faith to believe You for every need in my life. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. I am not worthy of Your Love, Your Grace, or Your Mercy, but thank You for it all.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: