Monday, August 12, 2013

I Am The Way, The Truth, And The Life. No One Can Come To The Father Except Through Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 10; Jeremiah 11; Jeremiah 12; John 14

I Am 

The Way, The Truth, And The Life.

No One Can Come To The Father Except Through Me.

Scripture

John 14

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Observation

There are several ways to get to Tampa, but there is only one way to get to Heaven! Jesus didn’t say that He was one of the ways to get to His Father. He said that He was The Way. Unless you and I go through Jesus we are not getting in!

I believe just what Jesus says. How about you?

Application

I will share with the people at Mission Tampa in just a minute that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me boldness to share the Good News with those at Mission Tampa and give the people spiritual understanding so that they can be saved. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: