Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Show Me Where To Walk, For I Give Myself To You, Rescue Me From My Enemies, LORD; I Run To You To Hide Me. Teach Me To Do Your Will, For You Are My God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalm 143; Psalm 144

Show Me Where To Walk, For I Give Myself To You,

Rescue Me From My Enemies, LORD; I Run To You To Hide Me. 

Teach Me To Do Your Will, For You Are My God. 

Scripture

Psalm 143

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
    for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk,
    for I give myself to you.
Rescue me from my enemies, Lord;
    I run to you to hide me.
10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward
    on a firm footing.

Observation

 Show me, Rescue me, Teach me, Lead me! David was desperate for God!

It is no wonder why God said of King David, “‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.’ (Acts 13:22)

I want God to be able to say that about me. How about you?

Application

Psalm 143 will be my prayer this morning.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I lift my hands to you in prayer. I thirst for you as parched land thirsts for rain.  Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. 

Rescue me from my enemies, Lord; I run to you to hide me. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: