Friday, August 30, 2013

I Will Take Away Their Stony, Stubborn Heart And Give Them A Tender, Responsive Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 8; Ezekiel 9; Ezekiel 10; Ezekiel 11; Revelation 4

I Will Take Away

Their Stony, Stubborn Heart

And Give Them A Tender, Responsive Heart

Scripture

Ezekiel 11

19 And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them. I will take away their stony, stubborn heart and give them a tender, responsive heart, 20 so they will obey my decrees and regulations. Then they will truly be my people, and I will be their God.

Observation

 My prayer for some in my family who are not yet walking with the Lord is that God gives them tender, responsive hearts, so they will obey Him. 

When they get those new tender, responsive hearts and God takes away their stony, stubborn hearts then they will be able to live the life that God planned for them to live.

You do you know that needs a new heart? Why not pray Ezekiel 11:19 for them? 

God can do it. Do you care to know how I know that He can? It is not rocket science! He gave me a new heart when I surrendered my life to Him. I know that it must have been my grandmother who prayed for me.

Application

I will continue to pray for those around me who need a closer relationship with Jesus. I will not give up. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am reminded and encouraged this morning not to give up on those around me that still are not walking and living for You. I pray for them this morning. Give them new hearts. I pray and I ask You to change the direction of their lives. I pray that You draw them close to You. Give them tender, responsive hearts so they will be your people and You will be their God.


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: