Tuesday, August 13, 2013

When I Discovered Your Words, I Devoured Them. They Are My Joy And My Heart’s Delight


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 13; Jeremiah 14; Jeremiah 15; John 15

When I Discovered Your Words,

I Devoured Them.

They Are My Joy And My Heart’s Delight

Scripture

Jeremiah 15

16 When I discovered your words, I devoured them.
    They are my joy and my heart’s delight,
for I bear your name,
    O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies.


Observation

Do you wake up every morning ready to devour the Word of God? I love getting up in the morning and reading God’s Word. Like Jeremiah I bear the Lord’s name. I am one of His children. How about you? 

I love finding verses like Jeremiah 15:16 during my daily quiet time! I saw so many more this morning that I could have written about. 

How about John 15? It is filled with so many good verses.


How about John 15:7  “But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!”

Or how about John 15:16 “You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.”

 Application

I will wake up every morning and dig for treasure in God’s Word. How about you?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, when I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: