Sunday, August 04, 2013

Here Is A Boy With Five Small Barley Loaves And Two Small Fish, But How Far Will They Go Among So Many?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 22; 2 Chronicles 34; John 6

Here Is A Boy With Five Small Barley Loaves And Two Small Fish,

But

How Far Will They Go Among So Many? 

Scripture

John 6

“Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”

Observation

Over 5,000 men plus the women and children all ate that day and the disciples went around and picked up 12 baskets of barley loaves that were left over.

What is one lesson from the miracle of the feeding of the 5,000 that might help me and might help you today?

If we belong to Christ and we have surrendered our lives to Him then we know that He can do the same thing in our lives and even more than he did for those people that were all fed from one small lunch.

So you don’t have much … not a problem. If you are a child of the King of Kings then you have everything!

Application

I know that I can trust Jesus to provide for every need in my life as I put Him first.
                     
Prayer

Heavenly Father, because You are my Shepherd I have everything that I need!

 I pray for those that need to make difficult decisions this week. Give them wisdom. I pray for those dealing with grief and loss. I pray that they sense Your Presence, Your Love, and Your Power as they walk through these difficult days. I pray for those facing surgery that You guide the doctor’s hands and I pray that You be in control of every detail of the surgery.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: