Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Though There Are No Sheep In The Pen And No Cattle In The Stalls, Yet I Will Rejoice In The LORD, I Will Be Joyful In God, My Savior.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Habakkuk 1; Habakkuk 2; Habakkuk 3; John 8

Though There Are No Sheep In The Pen

And No Cattle In The Stalls,

Yet I Will Rejoice In The LORD, I Will Be Joyful In God, My Savior.

Scripture

Habakkuk 3

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.


Observation

No matter how bad it gets, I will rejoice in the LORD! This was the kind of faith that the Prophet Habakkuk had … LORD give me this kind of faith. 

The Apostle Paul had this kind of faith when he wrote from prison to the church of Philippi and he exhorted them saying, “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.” 

Are you down in the dumps today? 

It is a choice that you and I make everyday. 

We can either be down in the dumps or we can “rejoice in the LORD”. 

What will be our choice? 

Application

I choose to rejoice in the LORD today. How about you?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, help me to be like Your prophet Habakkuk and the Apostle Paul. Give me faith like those two guys had. Help me to rejoice today no matter what.

 This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: