Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Have Little Strength, Yet You Obeyed My Word And Did Not Deny Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 4; Ezekiel 5; Ezekiel 6; Ezekiel 7; Revelation 3 

You Have Little Strength,

Yet

You Obeyed My Word And Did Not Deny Me. 

Scripture

Revelation 3 

7 …This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David. What he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open:

“I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.
 
Observation

In this chapter the Apostle John continued to write to the seven churches and I like what he said of the people that made up this church, the church of Philadelphia. 

Verses 7 and 8 of chapter 3 can hold true for us today!

 Even if we have little strength God can use us to accomplish great things if we obey His Word and don’t deny Him.

He can open doors for us that on one can close.

Even though those around you may not know what you do for God, God doesn’t miss one thing that you do.

Application

I will strive to be obedient today to God’s Word. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am reminded today that what I do today needs to please You most of all. Even if others don’t see what is accomplished today it doesn’t matter as long as I please You. Help me to be obedient. Don’t let me sin. Keep me on track today. Don’t let me veer off course. I know that whatever door You open for me today no one can close. You are Mighty. You are All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: