Friday, August 02, 2013

Now He Had To Go Through Samaria.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 21; 2 Chronicles 33; John 4

Now 

He 

Had To Go Through Samaria.

Scripture

John 4

Now he had to go through Samaria.

Observation

The Jews hated Samaritans and the Samaritan had no love for the Jews. Jesus had to go through Samaria to reach the Samaritan woman and those others living in her village.

It was a Divine appointment that day for the Samaritan woman and Jesus.

Jesus has Divine appointments lined up for us to make too. We must be willing to go wherever He leads us and share with anyone that comes into or across our path.

Application

I will look for Divine appointments today. How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we are Your hands and your feet. Show me my next Divine appointment. Don’t let me miss it. Help me to be open to Your leading today. I pray for Carolyn Kelley today as she has surgery. Guide the doctor’s hands and I pray that You be in control of every detail of this operation. Be with Carolyn’s husband Steve as he is by her side through all of this. Give him strength. Help both of them sense Your Power, Your Love, and Your Presence through all of this.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: