Friday, November 14, 2014

Always Work Enthusiastically For The Lord, For You Know That Nothing You For The Lord Is Ever Useless.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Always Work Enthusiastically
For The Lord,
For You Know That Nothing You For The Lord Is Ever Useless.

It is Friday, but Sunday is coming!

Scripture

1 Corinthians 15

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

1 Corinthians 16

13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 14 And do everything with love.

Observation

Make that phone call. Make that visit. Write that card. Study that Sunday school lesson. 

Sunday is coming!

Nothing that you and I do for the Lord is useless or wasted.

Be strong and immovable. Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. And do everything with love.

Sunday is coming!

Application

 By faith, I will focus on the important today and do it. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know me. You know me better than anyone else. You know that I need to take these verses and put them into practice. Help me to be strong and courageous. Help me to be immovable. Help me to stand firm in my faith. Give me enthusiasm for the things that You place on my heart to do today. Give me the energy and the desire to do your work today. Because I know that whatever I do for You is never useless or wasted.


Daily Bible Reading Psalms 149; 1 Corinthians 15,16

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: