Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


Our help is from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.


Are we "Hardheaded" or just plain "Stupid"?

Scripture

Psalms 124

Our help is from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.


Observation

Hardheaded … most of us try to go through this life living like God does not exist. 


How stupid is that! Very stupid and very hardheaded!


And yet I might be describing you and I might be describing myself this morning.


Because everyday we have a choice:

  1. We either depend on ourselves to get face today’s difficulties

Or …

  1. We turn to God and ask Him for help.


Lets see, which of those two options will bring us the best results?



Application


 I choose option 2 and I will turn to God this morning, Creator of heaven and earth, for help. How about you?

Prayer


    Praise the Lord! For You have heard my cry for mercy. Lord, You are My Strength, My Shield from every danger. I trust in You with all my heart. You help me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:6-7


Lord, You hear Your people when they call to You for help.  

You rescue them from all their troubles.  Lord, You are close to the brokenhearted; You rescue those whose spirits are crushed.  Lord, You rescue the godly; You are their fortress in times of trouble. Lord, You help them, rescuing them from the wicked. You save them, and they find shelter in You. Psalm 37:39-40


 
Daily Bible Reading Psalms 124; 2 Corinthians 11,12,13

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: