Monday, November 24, 2014

“Humanly Speaking, It Is Impossible. But With God Everything Is Possible.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“Humanly Speaking,
It Is Impossible.
But With God Everything Is Possible.”

Only God can fix the broken lives that break my heart. I can’t fix them.

Scripture

Matthew 19

26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

Observation

Scriptures says that Jesus looked at His disciples intently before He said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

He looked at His disciples, every day common ordinary men, thought and then said, “Humanly speaking it is impossible …” 

I think that He is looking intently at you and me this morning and probably saying the same thing, “Humanly impossible”. 

I have some things that I am praying about that are 100% Humanly Impossible. 

Only God can fix the broken lives that break my heart. I can’t fix them. 

God has given us this tool, or you might even as the Apostle Paul did, call it a weapon – He has given us Prayer! 

He has given us Prayer and He has given us all of the Promises in His Word. 

Application

I will pray. I will not give up. I will hold on to His Promises. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know who I am praying for and You know that humanly speaking the situation is “impossible”. So I come to You because with You nothing is impossible! I pray today that You work and save these people who break my heart with the way that they are living. Turn their lives around so they bring You glory and honor. Give them lives worth living. Don’t let them allow sin to destroy their lives. Soften their hearts and help them to see their spiritual condition. I believe You when You say … with Me nothing is impossible.

Daily Bible Reading  Matthew 17,18,19

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: