Tuesday, November 04, 2014

“This Man Truly Was The Son Of God!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“This Man
Truly
Was The Son Of God!”

What will it take for you to believe?

Scripture

Mark 15

39 When the Roman officer who stood facing him saw how he had died, he exclaimed, “This man truly was the Son of God!”

Observation

This Roman soldier became a believer during the crucifixion of Christ! He acknowledged that Jesus was the Messiah, the Son of God. I wonder how the Roman soldier lived his life after he watched Jesus be beaten, tortured, and crucified. I wonder if he began to worship with others after Jesus’ resurrection?

Who is Jesus to you?

Is He Lord? Is He your Savior? Do you acknowledge Him as the Son of God? Do you live your life like Jesus is Lord?

Would people know that you and I are Christ followers by the way we live? 


Application

I will live today looking for ways to let people know that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live out this day in a way that brings You glory and honor. Don’t let me miss a chance to be Your witness today. Give me boldness to speak. Give me love and compassion for those around me. May people see You in me today.


Daily Bible Reading Job 26,27; Mark 15,16

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: