Thursday, November 20, 2014

Can All Your Worries Add A Single Moment To Your Life?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Can
All Your Worries
Add A Single Moment To Your Life? 

For all of us who have been worrying about stuff …

Scripture

Matthew 6

27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

Observation

I don’t know about you, but I catch myself worrying about stuff. Last night when I went to bed I began to think about things and I caught myself worrying.

Good thing that God gave me some scripture memory verses awhile back that help me when I go to worrying. Let me share them with you.

It will do me good to think about them right now too!

    Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. [7] If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Application

I still have the unresolved issues ahead of me. Every time I start worrying about them I am going to pray, give them to God, and thank Him for always providing for me. I am going to do this because I want to experience God’s peace in my life.

How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to worry about anything; instead, help me to pray about everything. I will tell You about my needs, and I will thank You for all that You have done. Because if I do this, I will experience Your peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. Your peace will guard my heart and my mind as I live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 (personalized)


Daily Bible Reading Matthew 5,6,7

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: