Tuesday, November 11, 2014

“…Whatever You Do Do It All For The Glory Of God.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“…Whatever You Do
Do It
All For The Glory Of God.”

 
Does what you and I are doing or wanting to do pass this test?

Scripture

1 Corinthians 10
31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Does what you and I are doing or wanting to do pass this test?

Observation

Arguments, discussions, or questions about stuff like drinking, smoking, doing drugs, watching certain programs on television or seeing certain movies can be answered by applying 1 Corinthians 10:31 to them.

Does what I am getting ready to do bring glory to my Heavenly Father? If the answer is “well not really” then let’s move on and focus on something else!

I know several people who are working on getting their bodies in shape. Does this bring glory to God? Absolutely! Overeating … sexual immorality … God doesn’t getting any glory from those two behaviors.

So let’s think about what we plan to do today. How much glory can we bring to our Heavenly Father through our actions today?

Let’s make God smile!

Application

I will evaluate my thoughts and my actions today in light of 1 Corinthians 10:31
  
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am proud of those who decide to change the direction of their lives especially when I see those changes bring You glory. Help me to do the same thing. Every choice that I make today will either bring You joy or make You sad. Don’t let me let You down today. Help me bring You glory.

Daily Bible Reading Psalms 122; 1 Corinthians 9,10,11

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: