Friday, November 28, 2014

May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another And For All People Grow And Overflow, Just As Our Love For You Overflows.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another
And For All People Grow And Overflow,
Just As Our Love For You Overflows. 

Lets slow down this holiday season and focus on the people around us …

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3

12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.

Observation

I rode up to Home Depot just a few minutes ago to get some of those 99-cent Poinsettias for Kathy. (I have done my “Black Friday” shopping!)

While driving up there I heard on the radio about all of the fights that broke out across the country in Wal-Mart’s as the stores opened up at 6 pm yesterday on Thanksgiving.

Spread that love around!

Our world is in desperate need of seeing God’s love in us. And we sure need to do a better job of loving our fellow Christ followers. I am talking to me, myself and I when I say that. I don’t know about you?

How can we do a better job of loving those around us? How can we let our love overflow during this holiday season?

Application

I am going to look for ways to express my love for around me. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live in a way that people will know that I love them. Help my love overflow. Give me Your heart for my neighbors, for those in my family, and for those in our church.

And for anyone reading this blog this morning, “may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.”



Daily Bible Reading Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1,2,3

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: