Thursday, September 10, 2020

Great Is His Faithfulness; His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

Great Is His Faithfulness;

His Mercies

Begin Afresh Each Morning.

Scripture

Lamentations 3

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.

23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.

24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
    therefore, I will hope in him!”

25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
    to those who search for him.

26 So it is good to wait quietly
    for salvation from the Lord.

Observation

I love Lamentations 3:22-23! No matter how bad we messed up yesterday – no matter had bad we failed yesterday – today is a new day and God's mercies begin afresh each morning! God is a start over God! He doesn't give up on us!

Look up! Talk to Him! This is a brand new day!

All of us have had bad days. All of us have felt like quitting. Don't do it! Trust in the One whose mercies begin afresh each morning.

Get out of that rut!

Application

The LORD is my inheritance; therefore I will hope in Him.

How about you? Feeling like giving up? … Don't do it. Look up!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithful love. It never ends! Thank You that every day is a new day and You are right by me to pick me up when I am down. When I mess up You are right there to help me to start over. Your mercies never cease. Thank You that You have never given up on me.

I pray for the person that reads this blog who is down in the dumps. Show them that today is a new day. Show them that You are a start over God who is more than ready and more than able to help them with a fresh start. Give them strength today. Give them hope. May Your face shine on them today!

Daily Bible Reading: Lamentations 3,4,5; Revelation 15

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: