Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The LORD Always Keeps His Promises; He Is Gracious In All He Does.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

The LORD

Always Keeps His Promises;

He Is Gracious In All He Does.

Scripture

Psalm 145

13 For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.
    You rule throughout all generations.

The Lord always keeps his promises;
    he is gracious in all he does.

14 The Lord helps the fallen
    and lifts those bent beneath their loads.

15 The eyes of all look to you in hope;
    you give them their food as they need it.

Observation

One of the reasons that you and I need a daily Bible reading plan and why we need to read God's Word every day and not miss is the fact that the Bible is full of God's promises, thousands of them, and unlike me and unlike you He will keep every single one of them.

When you hear your spouse say, “You always do this or you always do that” they are usually not bragging on you! When the words “always” and “never” are used when talking about a spouse they are usually used to point out the negative fact that we don't always keep our promises.

But when those two words are used describing God's character they are always used to point out God's attributes. They always point to God's faithfulness!

2 Corinthians 1:20

For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.

2 Samuel 22:31

God’s way is perfect. All the Lords promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.

Hebrews 13:5

Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”

Application

I am glad that I have a Heavenly Father who always keeps His promises and who will never leave me nor forsake me.

How about you? Are you having trouble keeping your promises?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for always keeping Your Word. You are 100 % faithful! You will never let me down. Help me to be a person of integrity. Help me to honor my word. Help me to keep the promises that I make.

I pray for any person who is reading this blog today. Help them to be trustworthy. Help them to be a person of integrity.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 38,39; Psalms 145; Revelation 20

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: