Sunday, September 06, 2020

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

Be Still,

And Know

That I Am God!

Scripture

Psalm 46

10 “Be still, and know that I am God!
    I will be honored by every nation.
    I will be honored throughout the world.”

Observation

If we are not careful, if we are not very careful, we will find ourselves supporting something that is contrary to everything that God says is good. There are so many voices, so many voices today are loudly saying things that are totally contrary and against what God says in His Word.

We live in a noisy, crazy, chaotic world and the prince of this world is Satan. His purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy.

God says, “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”

Application

I will spend time in God's Word everyday. I will ask God to give me wisdom and discernment to know what to support and what not to support.

How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You tell me to be still and know that You are God. I know that You are a Sovereign God. You are All-Powerful. You are All Knowing. I know that nothing that is happening in our country is catching You by surprise. Don't let me follow the wrong voices. I pray that You raise up godly leaders. Leaders who clearly know the right direction for our country. I pray for peace. Division and lawlessness is the work of the evil one.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 29,30,31,32; Revelation 11; I added: Psalm 6, Psalm 46; Proverbs 6

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: