Monday, January 18, 2010

Pray and Don’t Ever Give Up

Genesis 44; Genesis 45; Genesis 46; Luke 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Luke 18

1 One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.

Observation

Who have you given up on? Jesus tells us that we should always pray and never give up. What has you defeated? Jesus tells us that we should always pray and never give up. How important is prayer to you? Have you figured out yet that there is nothing more important than prayer?

I know that there is not anything more important than prayer. What are you praying about? What did you pray about during the night? Don’t ever give up…don’t ever quit praying.

Application

This verse has encouraged me to continue praying for some impossible situations. I have some folks that don’t seem like they want to change. They seem to be stuck in their life of self-destruction. I will continue to pray for them knowing that my prayers for them will be heard.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t ever let me give up on the people that I love that are acting out and living lives of self-destruction. I will hold the ropes for them. I pray today knowing that Jesus told me never to quit praying for them. I pray for miracles. I pray that they will one day walk with You and be witnesses to those around them. I believe that You can change their lives because You changed mine.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: