Friday, January 29, 2010

We Are All Sinners That Need a Savior

Exodus 23; Exodus 24; Psalm 14; Acts 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 14

2 The LORD looks down from heaven
on the entire human race;
he looks to see if anyone is truly wise,
if anyone seeks God.
3 But no, all have turned away;
all have become corrupt.
No one does good,
not a single one!

Observation

Romans 3:10-12

10 As the Scriptures say,
“No one is righteous—
not even one.
11 No one is truly wise;
no one is seeking God.
12 All have turned away;
all have become useless.
No one does good,
not a single one.”

“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

There are only two types of people in this world: forgiven sinners and un-forgiven sinners

Application

I am a sinner that needs to spend my time showing other sinners where they can find forgiveness.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I am no better than anyone else. I know that I am capable of committing terrible sins just like everyone else is. All I have to do is drift away from being close to You and I will yield to temptations that the Devil will bring my way. Don’t let me get away from Your protection. I don’t want to sin. I want to bring You glory today. Guard my heart. Keep me from doing something that will cause You pain. Help me move someone closer to You today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: