Saturday, January 16, 2010

Send Your Treasures On Ahead Of You To Heaven

Genesis 39; Genesis 40; Genesis 41; Luke 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Luke 16

9 Here’s the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.

Observation

Use what we have to benefit others and you will be sending them on ahead to Heaven where you can enjoy them forever.

What do you have in your pocket or in your bank account that could help someone else?

Application

Nobody needs help right now more than the people in Haiti. I will give to help those in Haiti. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, show me how to give. Put on my heart the amount I should give to help those in Haiti. I pray for those that are helping the Haitian’s today. I pray that they would still find people alive today in the rubble. I pray for the sick and the wounded in Haiti that the portable hospitals would be set up in time to save lives. I pray for the Christians to Haiti that You would give them strength and that You would use them as Your Hands and Your Feet.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: