Monday, January 25, 2010

We Exist To Make Jesus Famous One Life at Time

Exodus 12; Exodus 13; Psalm 21; Acts 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Acts 1

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Observation

Not only do we exist to make Jesus famous one life at a time, but we have also been given the power to carry out this task! Everyday we should be looking for opportunity to let someone know about Jesus. We should invest and invite and we should also share. We have the power!

Application

I will be an Acts 1:8 Christian. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to be Your witness here where I live and everywhere else in this world too. Help me to focus on telling people about Your love. I pray today for the people in our church. I pray for the moving of Your Holy Spirit during our worship service. I pray for the people in Haiti that You continue to work through believers on that island to save. I pray for those that are wounded and hurt that You heal them. You are Mighty to save.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: