Sunday, March 04, 2012

Are You Going Through A Difficult Time In Your Life? Then It Is Time To Praise Him! I Will Continue To Praise God Through This Storm…

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 34,35,36; Mark 11

Are You Going Through A Difficult Time In Your Life? 

Then It Is Time To Praise Him!

I Will Continue To Praise God Through This Storm…

Scripture
  
Mark 11

8-10The people gave him a wonderful welcome, some throwing their coats on the street, others spreading out rushes they had cut in the fields. Running ahead and following after, they were calling out,

   Hosanna!
   Blessed is he who comes in God's name!
   Blessed the coming kingdom of our father David!
   Hosanna in highest heaven!


“to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen”. Galatians 1:5 

 Shout for joy to God, all the earth!
  Sing the glory of his name;
   make his praise glorious.
 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
   So great is your power
   that your enemies cringe before you. Psalm 66:1-3


 Splendor and majesty are before him;
   strength and glory are in his sanctuary.

  Ascribe to the LORD, all you families of nations,
   ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name;
   bring an offering and come into his courts. Psalm 96:6-8


 Praise the LORD.   Praise the LORD, my soul.  
I will praise the LORD all my life;
   I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
 Do not put your trust in princes,
   in human beings, who cannot save. Psalm 146:1-3


Observation

When you feel as lousy as I do right now the best thing you can do is Praise the Lord! You don’t Praise Him only in the good times. You also praise Him in the storms. 

The other thing that you do is you remind yourself of the attributes of God. God is good. God is love. God is everywhere. God has experienced personally, suffering as a human being. He was tortured and nailed to a cross. He understands our physical pain. God is compassionate. God is a God of Mercy and Grace. 

I know that God loves me and so it is easy to Praise Him. I am complaining a lot to Kathy because I am not getting over whatever is going on in my body, but I don’t need to complain to God. He understands completely how I feel. Whatever is going on in my life right now and in your life right now doesn’t come as a surprise to Him. 

So are you having a rough time right now? Praise Him! If you are having a difficult time right now then why don’t you go back and reflect on Who God is!  

Application

I will continue to Praise God through this storm.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are good and I know that You love me. I understand that what is going on in my life has been filtered through You. You are allowing it. My response to the way I feel right now is to continue to Praise You. I am going to Praise You through this entire storm. Glory and Honor to You Forever and Forever! Amen. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: