Monday, March 12, 2012

Don’t Be Stupid!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 19; Deuteronomy 20; Deuteronomy 21; Galatians 3

Don’t Be Stupid!

Scripture

Galatians 3

1You stupid people of Galatia!

Observation

Anybody that adds to the Gospel or takes away from the Gospel is STUPID! I didn’t say it the Apostle Paul said it. But I do agree!

If you were to stand before God at Heaven’s gate and He were to ask you why should I let you into my heaven what would you say? There is only one correct answer to this question, but I am always amazed at how most people answer this question.

“Well you have to keep His Commandments.” “You have to do more good on this earth than bad.” “You have to do His will” “Well I know I have to live a good life.” “You have to serve Him.” I hear these answers every week at Mission Tampa as I talk to people about Jesus. It is interesting that when I bring up that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven they will then say something like this, “O yes and you have to have faith in Jesus too!”

When they make that comment about oh sure and you have to have faith in Jesus too it is at that moment that I want to shout out as the Apostle Paul did to the church at Galatia, “You stupid people!” Of course, I don’t shout it out but I feel sick that so many have been blinded by the Evil One.

Salvation is found in Christ alone! It is Christ + Nothing = Salvation!

 Application


I will continue to share with people the Gospel as clearly as I can so people can understand how to be saved.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know we can’t call people stupid just because they have been blinded by the Devil. I pray that when I share the Gospel that people will be able to understand it. Give me the ability to communicate Your truth clearly. I pray that people would be saved at Mission Tampa today. I pray that people would come to Christ at our church this coming Sunday. 


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: