Saturday, March 10, 2012

Has The World Made You Feel It’s “Gloom and Doom” Did Into God’s Word Today… We Have Been Rescued

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 13; Deuteronomy 14; Deuteronomy 15; Galatians 1 


Has The World Made You Feel It’s “Gloom and Doom”

Did Into God’s Word Today…

We Have Been Rescued 

Scripture


Galatians 1

3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Observation

So many of us are extremely concerned about how evil our world has become and this is especially obvious to me during these presidential elections. You would almost tend to give up and lose hope. If I didn’t have the word of God to read everyday I might even buy into the doom and gloom mentality that is causing such fear among so many. 

Here are the facts from God’s word: 

1. We have been rescued from the present evil age.  “3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

2. Jesus has already conquered this world. “I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world." John 16:33

Application

I will stay up on current events but I will not fret over who wins or who loses in these elections because I have been rescued from this present evil age and Jesus has already conquered the world. 

Prayer


Heavenly Father, help us to trust more in You than we do in our government. I pray for leaders that have a personal relationship with You to win the elections. I will not be driven by fear because I know that the opposite fear is trust. You are Mighty to Save. You are also Mighty to Protect. You will rescue Your saints from this evil world. Amen

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: