Saturday, March 17, 2012

This Is Not Our Home God Has Something Way Better In Store For Us In The Future Meditate On This Verse Today


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 32; Deuteronomy 33; Deuteronomy 34; 1 Corinthians 2

This Is Not Our Home

God Has Something Way Better In Store For Us In The Future

Meditate On This Verse Today

Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
   “No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
      and no mind has imagined
   what God has prepared
      for those who love him.” 


Observation

This is a great verse for me this morning! How about you? I have something to look forward to something so wonderful that I don’t have the capacity to imagine how good it is going to be!
This is not our home. We are just passing through. 

There is a place being prepared for us that is beyond our comprehension! It is a good reminder for us that our time on this earth is short and very temporary, but for those of us that have trusted Christ as our Lord and Savior we are heading to a place that is too good to even imagine and it is going to last forever!

Application

What I am going through right now is only temporary. This is not my home. I will Praise The Lord through the storm.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, when I think of Heaven I have to admit that my ideas of what I think it is going to be like come up way too short. The way You described it must mean that it is going to be a million times better than I can even think or imagine. I will take You at your word and I will look forward to experiencing how wonderful it will be. Amen

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: